[PB] (no subject)

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Mon Nov 6 11:35:18 PST 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 7:55 PM, Vishal wrote:

> is it a good idea for me to sell my G4 powerbook on ebay and buy a
> used macbook?  Are macbook's faster then powerbooks?

Here's my $.02:

Try and sell your G4 Powerbook for around $600-$700.  Sites like
Craigslist.com have these listing quite often and they seem to sell
pretty well.  That laptop is still great.

Buy a MacBook.  While it's more comparable to the iBook, It's much
faster than the MacBook.  If you're looking for a gaming machine, get
the MacBook Pro.  That's what I have and I can play World of Warcraft
at maximum resolution and am regularly at 30 frames per second with
no lag.  They are quite pricey, but I've never regretted spending the
money.

-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks