[Ti] Cleaning screen -- OT on microfiber

Pat Hurley hurls at mac.com
Fri Dec 6 23:36:40 PST 2002

On Friday, Dec 6, 2002, at 07:43 US/Pacific, Bill Reburn wrote:

> The Microfibre clothes are awesome - just do not put them in the dryer
> when
> you wash it. I use mine on the TV's, Monitors, glasses and other fine
> easily
> scratchable items (iPod's).. Often not requiring ANY claning products.

I love microfiber cloths for this purpose as well (and a million others
-- like cleaning/drying/polishing the cars).  You CAN dry microfiber in
the clothes dryer with no problems as long as you do two things :  1.)
put it in there by itself (I usually do a load of microfiber-only
laundry) so it doesn't pick up lint from other stuff; and 2.) Don't use
any fabric softener or dryer sheets

I love KlearScreen, but for day to day cleaning I use a dry or slightly
dampened microfiber cloth -- does a great job for me.

Pat