[Ti] Cleaning screen

Bill White billwhite at mac.com
Sat Dec 7 08:32:22 PST 2002

This has been an interesting thread! And I think Dennis Fazio's comment
"Don't forget to clean the keycaps too while you're at it" is terrific! The
cleanest TiBook *screen* will become dirty as soon as it's closed if the
keys touching it are still dirty. Great observation, Dennis.

> PS: Bill:  have you tried the "Endust for Electronics" Wipes?

No I haven't. I like to be able to re-wet the cloth several times while
cleaning, and I think the spray works better for that.

> I think Endust is too greasy.

Regular Endust for cleaning furniture is too greasy, yes, but Endust for
Electronics is not at all greasy and evaporates almost instantly.

Bill