[Ti] PowerBook sighting!

Daniel L Kegan, Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. daniel at KeganLaw.com
Mon Dec 9 05:53:33 PST 2002

Generally, in the USA, if a brand-identified product is used
in media in its ordinary way for its ordinary purpose,
there is no need to obtain permission.
However, were there a likely confusion regarding
sponsorship or endorsement, then permission might be helpful
to obtain in advance. This is a general comment,
particular facts may change the general rule.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at KeganLaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd
We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.KeganLaw.com