[Ti] Different versions of PB Battery's

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Dec 13 07:51:48 PST 2002

>Would anyone know if there are differences in PB batteries.

Marc - this is an extract of what I posted recently, that might
answer some of your questions:

I believe that this issue has been addressed before on this list, and
from memory I think that the answer is yes on both accounts.  yes,
they fit, and yes they will provide a longer battery life than the
original one in an older Ti.

Battery capacity:	Rev. A	50   mAh	(I have this)
		Rev B	55.3 mAh
		1 GHz	61    mAh

I get the impression that the battery on my "original" Ti-500 is
getting to the end of its life (or it may be that OS X is more
demanding, or a combinationm of both) and I am thinking about getting
a new higher-capacity battery.  Maybe in the new year ......

regards,  Trevor