[Ti] connection with Motorola phone

Ted tlanden at mac.com
Fri Dec 13 16:22:24 PST 2002

I purchased a very small Sony
http://www.sonystyle.com/intershoproot/eCS/Store/en/imagesProducts/180x180/P
CGSRX87.jpg  and the Sierra 555 Aircard.
http://www.verizonwireless.com/ics/plsql/equipment.phone_popup?p_mkt_code=Ge
orgia&p_name=Sierra%20Wireless%20Aircard%20555

I have the v60c but I went with the faster connection.  Works great with
speed averaging 60kb.   Tried it with the Ti and Virtual PC to no avail.
Apple is still being left out.  I use the Sony for work and Apple for fun.
I might in fact sell the Ti if the price was right.  I said I was never
going to purchase another PC.   If Apple was on top of their game I could
have lived without the PC.