[Ti]AOL!

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 08:59:01 PST 2002

Thanks for the suggestions from cbirds at earthlink.net.

I have been using OS 10.1.5 almost exclusively since I bought the new Ti 800 at the end of May, and love it, and have hardly used OS 9 at all.  Since I seem to be able to access my mail using AOL's Netscape 6 and OSX, I will use that for the moment.  Presumably AOL will remedy its problems with MS IE 5.1 for the Mac shortly; and in my opinion, it is the better browser (e.g., I can delete lots of mail quickly simply by checking it off and selecting "delete").

Finally, cbirds at earthlink.net adds: "I don't of course ever use their browser, and only go on the service to perform my duties."  Amen to that one!  I never use any AOL features except their e-mail, and the same is true of my son even though we are long-time AOL users.  I assume they are "sucking in" enough new customers that the loss of old members doesn't faze them, or at least that's how it appears.  At some point, we will probably leave them too.

Tim Naegele

www.naegele.com