[Ti] How can I make the touchpad button emulate a right-click?

Edmund White ewwhite at mac.com
Mon Dec 16 12:16:50 PST 2002

There was an inquiry as to how to make the trackpad button on the
Powerbook function as a "Right-click" or "Control-Click" to get contextual
menu functionality. Someone replied:

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Tony Jayms wrote:

> At 10:23 -0800 15/12/02, Henrik Tidefelt wrote:
> >I've read somewhere that the touchpad button can be used to emulate
> >pretty much about anyting (I remember the author saying that he used
> >it to shut down his computer).  My which is simple though; I just
> >want it to ctrl-click.
> >
> >Can anyoune tell how to configure this?
>
> System Prefs > Mouse - Trackpad tab

I wasn't sure what the poster was talking about. I didn't have any such
options under the trackpad tab.

--
Edmund William White
http://www.djedwhite.com