[Ti] Can the touchpad button emulate a right-click?

Henrik Tidefelt henti634 at student.liu.se
Tue Dec 17 23:08:53 PST 2002

Well, at least that sheds some light on part of the problem.  I too get the two tabs (one for the mouse and one for the trackpad) when an external mouse is plugged in.  But... the trackpad tab has now exactly the same contents as the original mouse pane (without tabs) had.

In other words:  The correct preference pane is _not_ characterized by having tabs or not.  What we really need is the preference pane where the trackpad tab has the right contents.

Unless, of course, there is only once preference pane that is hardware sensitive, and our hardware doesn't support configurable clicks.  But how odd wouldn't this be?  Would it even be technically possible, assuming that Apple are not taking active mesaures to limit our freedom?

I repeat my request:  Please, if anyone out there has the "right" preference pane, couldn't you somehow make it available to all of us that are in need?  That would be greatly appreciated.  I would happily make it http-accessible from my school account if that would solve any problem.

Henrik