[Ti] S-Video to TV

Colin McDonald cmmcdonald at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 11:28:06 PST 2002

on 18/12/02 17:26, coccolithophorid at earthlink.net at
coccolithophorid at earthlink.net wrote:

> You could always use the S-Video to video adapter that comes with
> PowerBooks (there should be a video in on the back of your tv) and buy
> a cheap 1/8" stereo out to RCA from Radio Shack for the audio out. Then
> you'll need a video cable for the video, this can all be bought in the
> US for under $10.

Yes - but think of the cost of the airline tickets. :-)

Seriously tho' folks, I lost the little S Video to Composite Adaptor and it
has been a great irritation to me ever since.  Does any one know what Apple
charge for a replacement?

I have a combination of plugs and leads that works but it is nothing like as
neat as the original. (Most of the length is in S Video lead which is much
heavier than a single coax for an RCA phono).

Colin McDonald
Glasgow.