[Ti] Phil's 2002 Moron Of The Year Award

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Fri Dec 20 23:40:49 PST 2002

Did you count your digital cameras after he left?  ;)

Also, the New York Times "Circuits" section 12/19/02 had an article
about the guy who caught the guy who paid COD with a bad check for
the eBayed tiBook.
<http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/19/technology/circuits/19stin.html>

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, Phillip McGree wrote:
 . . .
> Mr Moron was also asking me yesterday about digital cameras, saying
  that he's got one but can't remember what model it is.   It occurred
  to me late last night that if a person has actually bought an
  expensive camera, then he's doing to at least know what model it is.
  Thus, I am assuming that Mr Moron has at least also got a stolen
  digital camera in his possession.  Oh goody.
 . . .