[Ti] OS X.2.3 Desktop Icon Migration - rrrrrrr!

Jack Bozzuffi Jr jakebozz at voicenet.com
Thu Dec 26 03:54:29 PST 2002

Luke,
    You're not going crazy-- I've experienced it too-- can't remember if it was before
or after I updated to 10.2.3.  I was saving a file to the desktop.  The file's icon
appeared in the upper-left corner of the screen AFTER it shifted all other icons on
the desktop including the hard drive icon an entire icon's length down!
    It's only happened once so far, but it wasn't an "alphabetical" thing or a "too
many bunched together" thing...
        Jack