[Ti] FW: TiBook 1GHz/SuperDrive US Mac OS ROM file?

Nessie nessie at mac.com
Fri Dec 27 11:46:17 PST 2002

> Here's my question: How did he come by this machine without the Install DVD?
> And if the jag-off that "sold" him an English OS 9 CD why didn't he give him
> the proper DVD in English? Any authorized Apple dealer foreign or domestic
> should be able to provide you with SW at no charge - under warranty.

Well, the machine did come with the install DVD. But this is the German
version, so it does install Mac OS X with the usual selection of languages,
but OS 9 only installs in its German version. I will look into the warranty
exchange for the DVD when visiting the dealer myself. I won't be fooled by
them! Thanks for this tip!

/roland