[Ti] TiBook can't see Airport card

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 24 13:58:27 PST 2002

On Saturday, November 23, 2002, at 11:53  PM, Benn wrote:
> To put this ON topic, I've had this same problem with my tibook 400.
> I still haven't solved it.  If I had another airport able machine
> though, I'd put the card in there to make sure it isn't the card.
> Then I'd take a different card and book it in the iBook to see if it's
> the ibook.

While Pete found out that his airport card was defective, I still have
not found out what's wrong with mine.  I ran hardware test CD 1.1 today
and all things, including airport, passed.  It even said an airport
card was installed.  When I booted to 9 to do some diagnostic stuff,
airport was not recognized there either.  I booted back to X when done
and it's still not recognized.  Apple System Profiler doesn't seem to
recognize anything either.  Still, hardware test says it's installed.
gah!!

Benn