[Ti] Stuck CD

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Tue Nov 26 21:40:00 PST 2002

If you take off the bottom cover make sure you one have the correct
Torx 8 tool and that you read Apples "replacing the hard drive"
documentation specific to your machine (different documents for
different models) because there's a recommended order by which you
should remove the screws. If you have previously done this before
perhaps the case isn't aligned right and that's why you have this
problem.