[Ti] Suddenly, all was quiet

Gerry Orkin gerryo at bigpond.net.au
Thu Nov 28 15:24:14 PST 2002

> Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:46:20 +0700
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Suddenly, all was quiet
> From: Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com>
>
>> Gerry (who is on drugs, but just mild painkillers after slamming a
>> finger in a car door)
>>
> I'm curious, was it you who was closing the door?

Yeah, the teenage daughter was still hanging by her ears over that vat
of boiling acid at the time. I put my bag on the back seat and
simultaneously pulled my arm out and closed the door. No idea why, but
my timing was off for once - I do this maneuver every day without harm.
Only thing I can think is that the speed of this new OneGigaHurtz Mac
is throwing my sense of timing out.

Perhaps Apple need to put warning stickers on the box.