[Ti] Brenthaven Cases

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Sat Nov 30 08:41:08 PST 2002

I am sure all of us have our favorite case for out beloved TiBooks. I have
the Brenthaven backpack for mine, and have never had such a great case! This
is my fourth laptop and I've had as many cases from different manufacturers.
I travel by plane an average of two round-trips each month, and the
Brenthaven backpack wins for my needs hands-down. Lots of protection, fairly
light, and lots of room for my other stuff. I bought my wife a Brenthaven
case for her iBook, and she loves it as well. It is smaller, lighter, has
less room, and is perfect for someone not needing to carry as much stuff as
I do.

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics
18627 Brookhurst, PMB 324

Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and
enhancement for the law enforcement, investigative and legal communities.