[Ti] Updated 15" books? OT Quotes

Obrecht, Jerry A Jerry.A.Obrecht at mdnt.com
Fri Apr 4 07:39:52 PST 2003

--
My ol' grandaddy taught me to always;
post in plain text,

"And if you can't say nothin good, don't say nothin at all"
from Thumper the rabbit, from "Bambi"

Couldn't resist, being a converted bottom-feeder, I mean bottom-poster.

Jerry

And speaking of granddaddies, "I want to go in the end just like my granddad, to die peacefully in my sleep...not like the yelling, screaming, panicked passengers who died in the car granddad was driving."