[Ti] More Bad Pixels-Ugh

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Wed Apr 9 14:13:49 PDT 2003

On 4/8/03 21:14, "John B.Crane" wrote:

> I searched Apple's knowledge base for something about "massaging bad
> pixels" and could find nothing.
> Can anyone help?

    You basically just rub the pixel that is stuck and it becomes unstuck. I
had one on by Tibook, and got rid of it that way. It came back (or one in
about the same place, who can tell) after many months and I rubbed again and
it was fixed.

    The first time it worked pretty quickly. The second time it took a lot
of rubbing. I sue my finger (for the feel) over a cloth (to keep oil off of
the screen). It seems you have to press firmly, but obviously not so hard as
to break the screen.

-- Roger