AlBook 17 feedback

Pablo Defendini pablo at defendini.com
Fri Apr 11 11:55:24 PDT 2003

This is for those lucky souls who've received their AlBooks: How do
they 'feel', in terms of physical sturdiness? I'm very impressed with
the 12 inch AlBook, in this respect, but since I haven't had a chance
to see in person, much less pick up, the 17 incher, I don't know if the
sturdiness of the chassis suffers due to the larger size of the
machine. I'm thinking of picking one up, but if it's gonna be
'delicate' , like the TiBook 500 I currently own, I'd much rather
spring for a new desktop in Aug/Sept. Any thoughts?

[p]