[Ti] Short name changed successfully!

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sun Apr 13 04:38:58 PDT 2003

I have been following this thread, as I need to do this for a friend. I
tried to follow Apple's instructions on how to log in as root. for
10.2, it says:

"1. If you are logged in to Mac OS X, choose  Log Out.
2. If you are logging in from a list of user names with pictures, click
Other.
3. In the Name field, type: root
4. In the Password field, type the password you defined in the steps
above. ".

Where is the other button, or is there some other way I cant figure at
7am.

Thanks all, and Chris - Great quote!!

David