[Ti] Better Battery Power was [Anyone loaded 10.2.5 yet? Any issues?]

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sun Apr 13 17:28:00 PDT 2003

>>Jag's start up time is slower that the oft-complained about startup
>>times of early OS7 and OS8.
>
>Approximately 1 minute 20 seconds on my 667. What's yours do?

Jag.5 is definitely faster in start up... about the same as you, 1:30
to login panel... however add 3 minutes from login to the end of
spinning beachball cursor and Finder has "found" itself... so I have
a 4:30 startup time total.  I have had the extremely slow login since
the first Jag upgrade...

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com