[Ti] [OT] Microsoft Office : PC versus Mac

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 15 01:29:26 PDT 2003

It is amazing how these myths still persist among people who know
NOTHING about Macs. Like the one-button mouse issue. Who are those many
silly uninformed people, I wonder. Unfortunately they are not very
professional: never spread Al-Sahafisms.
(neologisms from the Iraqis Minister of Information)

People on PC won't even realize his Word files come from a Mac if he
does not tell (or for what that matters anything produced with
Office.X).

He does not have to believe you: point him to the Microsoft site itself
where they boast full compatibility of Office.X (for OS X) themselves.
Microsoft has a whole set of pages for their products for OS X. For
them it is a point of pride to be fully compatible.
The Mac Unit in Redmont would be fired at once if they still had
problem of incompatibilities as it was in the long gone early 1990 era.

Cheers

	Massimo

--
Massimo Marino