[Ti] screen cleaning and more

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Fri Apr 18 15:30:13 PDT 2003

On 4/18/03 4:23 PM, "Joel Hopwood" <hopwood at zhian.com> wrote:

> 1) How can I clean the very slight key marks off my screen? (After 1
> week's use) Obviously I now use a piece of paper over the keyboard, but
> already there are a few marks. Any tips on the best cleaner?

I like the stuff that apple sells-- it comes in little wipe form (kinda like
wet naps)... I think it's called Screen Kleen or something--- any mac store
should have it

> 2) Running 10.2.5, how can I get the Finder icons to be aware of my
> Dock which is positioned on the right hand side?

It ought to "know".  But who puts their dock on the right side?  The right
side is for palettes.  And my buddy list in proteus :)  The dock BELONGS on
the left.  That's just the way it is

--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook