[Ti] Low Battery Warning

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Sat Apr 19 23:29:52 PDT 2003

On Saturday, April 19, 2003, at 10:19  pm, Dave Friesen wrote:

> Do people who are having problems with no low battery warning in
> 10.2.5 mind
> replying to this with their Titanium model? I want to see if this
> limited to
> specific Titanium models and then I can submit a bug report to Apple.
>
> Me: Rev. A, 400mhz.
>
> Everyone else here, try unplugging your laptop every once in a while.
> ;-)

FWIW I tried this last night with my Rev A 400...

Got down to 0:01 with no warning, (normally I get one at around 0:08 or
so I think).

So I plugged the power back in at this stage.

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue
tarik at opalblue.com

--
TARIK BILGIN, Web Developer
tarik.bilgin at englandagency.com

an agency called england
marshall mill. marshall street. leeds LS11 9YJ
t.0113 234 5600 f.0113 234 5601
http://www.englandagency.com/

This e-mail contains information that is confidential and may be
Legally privileged. If  this e-mail has been addressed to you in
error and you are not the person intended or authorised to receive
it or a copy of it, please notify the sender as soon as possible.