[Ti] Lemon from the Apple Tree?

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Tue Apr 22 20:14:02 PDT 2003

Joseph Fisher wrote on 4/22/03 7:47 PM:

> Here's hoping the rest of you have better luck with your TiBooks.

I've had my Ti500 for a couple of years. I travel with it all the time, and
before getting my Brenthaven backpack, it was just bouncing around in my
canvas briefcase with all my other junk! No paint problems, no hinge issues,
etc. I do have a bad FireWire port (and use a FireWire PC card instead) and
I have one red pixel.

Considering how I treat it (as a tool, not a fragile piece of electronic
equipment), I'm quite pleased. Sounds like you did get a lemon. I hope your
current repair resolves all of your issues!

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics <http://www.imagingforensics.com>
Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and