[Ti] Lemon from the Apple Tree?

Christopher Murphy chris at fallt.com
Thu Apr 24 05:18:29 PDT 2003

Dear Joseph,

I don't think it's just you... I've had a ridiculous number of returns on my
TiBook - I'm now onto something like my sixth or seventh replacement. I put
it down to a combination of an incredibly small/slim enclosure, the
relentless miniaturisation of electrical components and in-built flaws in
Apple's quality control.

I now have a Ti that works, but it took me nearly a year to get here. If
you've a few minutes spare you could check out the details (including
smile-inducing videos) here:

http://www.fallt.com/apple

I wish you luck with yours and hope it holds up.

Take care,

Christopher

http://www.fallt.com  |  info at fallt.com