[Way OT][Ti] weird word pronunciation (seriously OT)

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 19:10:15 PDT 2003

Erika paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>if expecting a reply, please note my signature, which contains
>clarification of my
>peculiar circumstances.
>b spake thus:
><snip>
>>~of Heaven & Hell:
>>In Heaven music is English, beer is German, and girls are Australian.
>>In Hell girls are English, music is German, and beer is Australian.
>
>Written by somebody who's never tasted Coopers beer (to mention one
>of many) or
>listened to J.S.Bach. I'll leave it up to a man to comment on the girls.

Oh dear, old JSB will survive without me, quite sure of that. I lean
towards Stravinsky. All that ultra-clever-busy Germanic music reminds
me of the particular time when syphilis raged throughout Europe. As a
musician the better part of the last 45 years, I learned not to
question/debate the taste of others. [BTW, some generous character is
uploading Bach's Collected works, as I type, to a.b.s.mp3s (hi-res,
to boot), which I'm downloading,]. I embrace inconsistency, starting
with my own, naturally, and extending outwards. The 'beer thing' is
related to blood, again, specifically, mine...and my slant towards
things 'Northern'...

~flipper
--
"It used to be a good hotel,
but that proves nothing- I used to be a good boy."