[Ti] Ftp clients [and - OT -for Wintel to iDisk?]

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Apr 28 08:54:01 PDT 2003

At 13:24 +0100 24-4-2003, Tarik Bilgin wrote:
>What is your favourite FTP client to use on OSX on your Ti?
>
>And why?

Tarik - I have been using Fetch 303 (it has been on my Mac since the
year dot) for FTP.

It is simple, easy, intuitive, reliable, fast, resumable,
multi-tasking.....what else do I need?

My supplemmentary question (to anyone who works on the dark side):
how do I tell Wintel users to connect to my iDisk?  Do they need an
FTP client?  Or some server-access software ?

I want my clients to be able to upload files to my iDisk, and I need
to tell them what they have to do.
One said that only people running Windows XP can do that.  Is that true ?

regards,  Trevor