Music - The International Language...

Christopher Murphy chris at fallt.com
Tue Apr 29 07:36:59 PDT 2003

Dear All,

I just got the following reply after submitting feedback to the iTunes/Apple
Music Service website:

::::..::::

As Steve mentioned in the keynote, we hope to expand the music store
internationally at some time in the future.

We don't currently have a timeline for this expansion. As soon as this
service is available to our international customers, we will announce it on
the Apple web site at http://www.apple.com. Please check the website
periodically for more information.

Thank you for choosing Apple. Our music selection is updated weekly so be
sure to return to www.apple.com/iTunes often to check out the latest new
music.

I appreciate Apple asking for feedback. This idea of a button in Safari
where users can supply direct feedback surely brings in a lot of ideas that
otherwise might have slipped through the net. Perhaps this kind of
ideas-button should be applied across the board (discreetly).

Take care,

Christopher

http://www.fallt.com  |  info at fallt.com