[Ti] Purchased and deleted music

Lee ratman at cq.net
Tue Apr 29 15:17:38 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 05:09 PM, Steve Wozniak wrote:

> I purchased songs and albums to test out the new store, and it's great.
>
> I wondered what would happen if I deleted a purchased song. For
> example, with MYMP3.com I could access purchased music at a later
> date. I haven't found a way to get my deleted songs back from the
> Apple store.
> --

According to a KB article, if you delete it, or lose it, you have to
purchase it again. From my experience last night, applemusic.com only
keeps track of downloads that are incomplete. I had a few downloads
interrupted and in the Advanced menu I could force a check to download
the incomplete.

And I'm with you. $1 for tracks I really want is fine. $9.99 for
complete albums is ok. But, I ran across many albums that were
incomplete. Definitely some creative clipping was done on many a album
before being listed. And, I noticed more that a few tracks that could
only be downloaded as part of a complete album.

Lee

Lee Wilmeth, Computer Consultant
1104 Cypress CT
Mansfield, TX 76063-2608