[Ti] Disabling the Sleep LED

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Wed Apr 30 21:33:37 PDT 2003

Cyn <flanders1 at charter.net> writes:
> At 10:45 PM +1000 4/30/03, Gerry Orkin wrote:
>> My wife hates the pulsing glow from under the bed, where I stash my
>> machine after using it last thing at night. I've tried telling her
>> it helps me get to sleep...but she isn't buying it :)
>
> Your wife must not be a Mac nut.........try putting a blanket over it.

Make sure you get her permission first, though; she might think you're
trying to smother her or something.
I'm lucky; my girlfriend already sleeps under a lot of blankets, so
that was solved from the beginning with no intervention from me.  ;-)

And isn't it rather harsh to call his wife "it"?  Sheesh.  She's a
person too, you know.  Just like my little Titania (G4/500) and my
brand new 17" (Hippolyta).

Eesh, I'm evil, aren't I?  :->

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com