any software that can do this?

Malcolm Hamilton malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca
Thu Aug 7 07:51:46 PDT 2003

Hi there -
I have a Ti and check out this list sometimes for suggestions and
advice re hardware and software... and I'd love to find out if
there's a way of automating a boring task.
Every time I launch my word-processing program I have to go through
about six steps to properly position the pages on my screen (go up to
Documents, choose Preferences, choose General, then type '0' into the
Horizontal Pasteboard box, and '0' into the Vertical Pasteboard box,
and hit 'OK'.  That gets my pages close, but I then have to drag it
by the top, and inch to the left and maybe half-an-inch up, then
extend the bottom of the page by dragging the corner down and to the
right).
They're always the same steps, repeated exactly.
Is there some software out there that would do all of this automatically?
I'm no good at programming, so I'm hoping there's something on the
market, and easy to use!
thanks so much,
Malcolm