[Ti] Previous on-the-cusp-of-new-models purchases

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 22:05:12 PDT 2003

How will she be paying for it?  You should note that Apple won't bill a
credit card until the computer actually ships, so it might help if she
can write a check or something similar.  Everybody else has pretty much
covered it; look at the Apple Store policies online at
<http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/salespolicies.html>

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html.