[Ti] Computer "Interference"

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Wed Aug 20 14:54:11 PDT 2003

One question, is your battery charging?  I've noticed that I night
when charging my PB I can hear the AC charger buzzing-but, only when
charging.  The other day, I had it plugged into the same powerstrip
as my amp and go a buzing through my system.  So, either you could
have them going through different circuits, or pull out the battery
and run off AC and that might quite things down.

erik g