[Ti][OT] Web site design and hosting

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Sat Aug 23 08:17:42 PDT 2003

Website design and website hosting generally are different skill sets.
I'd look for those resources separately.

For personalized and reasonable website hosting, checkout
Autographsystems

<www.autographsystems.com>,

email to <matt @ autographsystems.com>.

"Autograph Systems also provides inexpensive internet services to
individuals, small businesses, and charitable organizations. Contact us
if you are interested in joining the list of sites served by Autograph
Systems"

People's preferences vary, so YMMV.

Daniel Kegan PhD JD * ELAN/ GreenLight * Organizational Consultants *
Software Publishers
Practical Understanding and Effective Control  * Balanced Counsel *
www.keganlaw.com