Welcome to the club of Responsible Computer Users.

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Mon Dec 1 11:30:57 PST 2003

>        PowerBook G4 Titanium List Digest #2748

>----------
> NineWire          | If they are cool enough to host this list...
> Digital Solutions | ...you should check them out! http://www.NineWire.com/
>
>  USB Stuff |   Cool USB Stuff for your Cool New Mac!
>  Dr. Bott  |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/alist/USB.html>

>  RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler
>  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>
>----------
>

> 1) Sync two computers ?
> 2) Re: airport base
> 3) Re: Sync two computers ?

>----------
>$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
>Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com
THANKS JERRY FOR THE BACKUP INFO... BUT  as a user of two computers (with differrent operating systems -G4/G5) how do I on a daily basis at minimum keep all files synchronized? That is if I make changes in email and word and excel on my 12" and then I am on the G5 and make chages and download a Gizmo or two... how (what application do I use) to keep them the same?

Thanks for any more suggestions.

--

Ron Cooper, Founder, President
Web Site: http://www.mezcal.com

Del Maguey, Single Village Mezcal (TM)

>From the heart of the maguey, and the soul of the Village.

     Winner World spirits Competitions 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 & 2003