[Ti] Extra Storage

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sun Dec 7 09:25:22 PST 2003

At 7:41 AM -0500 2003.12.07, David DelMonte wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a high-capacity portable storage device. I was thinking along the lines of a LaCie Pocket Drive.

I bought some portable and non-portable drives recently from Trans International.

They are Mac-friendly and come in Firewire 400, Firewire 800, and mixed versions. The 80 GB drive comes in a very thin and small housing and is attractive and includes a soft case to protect against scratches. It even came with a useful utility for Macintosh.

I selected this supplier after a friend described how easy they were in dealing with the return and replacement of a bad firewire HD.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)