hp 940c printing problem

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 8 06:08:05 PST 2003

hi,

	here's the printing problem I'm having w/a hp 940c and
panther (10.3.1):

	I try to save a printing settings for "grayscale" in the hp
software but it never takes, it always gives me a "color" setting no
matter how I save it. that means I'm always having to switch from
color to grayscale before I print. I wish I could have a grayscale
setting that would hold. it's the driver that installed w/a clean
install of panther. (hp plug-in v2.3.1, hp print selector + hp inkjet
toolbox v6.2.4)

	any ideas?

			on bass, watt

http://hootpage.com