Router Issue

diverreb at comcast.net diverreb at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 10:39:47 PST 2003

I have a Netgear wired router going to my Titanium 500, a Dual 2 G-5,
and a G-4 450.  Cable Modem is the input.

When I try to use my iSight camera it only works when I run directly
from from the Cable Modem to my PowerBook or my other machines.  It
refuses to make a connection through a machine hooked to  the router.
I looked up a TIL which said to open certain ports on the router,
which I believe I did and it still won't work.

Called Netgear and they weren't any help..... Not very
Mac-centric..... And Apple wouldn't help either.

Hoping someone out there has some input.

Thanks,

Richie Burr
Dover, DE