[Ti] Battery not charging under Panther

Wesley Griffin wgriffin at fraktured.net
Mon Dec 15 07:18:17 PST 2003

On Dec 15, 2003, at 9:51 AM, Bryan Forbes wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Has anyone had issues with their laptop battery not charging (mine is
> holding steady @ 10%) after upgrading to Panther?
>
> Tibook 667 ...

I've got a Al12 and I've noticed similar things. My battery might
charge to say 85% and then stop. What I've found to work is to unplug
it and let it drop by a % and then plug it back in. That usually seems
to charge it back up. I've also found that letting the battery drain
for a while and then charging seems to help as well. Now since you've
only got 10%, I'm not sure what you can do, but you might try
unplugging, shutting down, and then plugging back in. HTH.