[Ti] Actual Battery Life

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Mon Dec 15 08:22:21 PST 2003

>I just unplugged from the mains, to see what my full battery is
>offering under normal load: 1h 21 min.  Not impressive.

did you "season" the battery as instructed when the computer was new?
You may still be able to do this, not sure of the effectiveness after
the battery has been in use.  IIRC, the procedure is to let the
computer on battery until the battery completely discharges then
fully charge (can't remember if this needs to be done more than once).
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com