Anyone have experience with Buffalo networking equipment [slightly OT]

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at mac.com
Fri Dec 19 14:40:27 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm looking at a deal at CompUSA for a Buffalo wireless router. This is
for a gift, but I will be installing and setting up for a Mac network
(currently wired with a Linksys box). This is a mixed network of OS X
and one iMac (original Bondi) lagging in 9.2.2 (long story there with
my Mother - heavy learning curve so not sure I'm really ready to take
on the confusion of changing the OS even a little bit on her).

I'm primarily looking for this to work with the TiBook that I'm
upgrading to Panther (for my father) and my TiBook when I'm there at
their place. I do have access to -- gasp -- a windows box if I *MUST*
use it for any configuration issues (as I've had to do other times with
peripherals that only support firmware upgrades via Win, etc.)

Cheers!
Jenn

P.S. please cc me as I'm on digest mode - thanks!