[Ti] newbie

P. H. Adams phadams at mac.com
Fri Dec 26 15:30:21 PST 2003

On Dec 27, 2003, at 12:28 AM, Eric Forat wrote:

> And I also have a question: "Is it safe?" "Is it safe?" "Is it safe?"
> ( to buy a new 15" Al Book, as I prefer to wait
> until a new model has at least one or two revisions under its belt
> before buying, and white spots and other scary stories made me
> skittish)

Hi Eric, and welcome to the list. I just purchased a new 15" AlBook and
share your concerns. I should get it within the next few weeks (I'm in
Japan, so it takes a while for me to get stuff from the States), and
when I do, I'll let the list know how my experience goes.

Here's wishing you prosperity in your business for the coming year. I'd
love to come visit your café sometime!
--
P. H. "Patch" Adams
phadams at mac.com