Electricity "leak"

Eric Forat forat at uol.com.br
Sat Dec 27 10:29:14 PST 2003

Thanks to all for your warm welcomes.

    I wonder where I could find a index of all G4  15" PBs  models, with
their manufacturer codes, models and revision with names and nicknames,
chronology, and comments on each revision and variations, if such a
thing does exist outside of Apple's vaults.

    I also find that my Ti 800 "leaks" electricity from the frame
through the bald spots that appeared on the two front
 internal corners. Very small leak, but like putting your tongue to a
battery, it tingles slightly desagreeably on the sides of my forearms,
when I kick off my shoes because of the heat. I can live with it, but I
seriously wonder if this presages some kind of catastrophe soon to
happen. I must mention that humidity in my surroundings is always high.
    I am quite far from a repair shop with a slow and insecure mail
system in the middle, ending in a quite expensive repair parts system on
the other side, so, yes, I do worry about this.... hardly sleep at night
even sometimes! ;-)

    Even  without the attraction of Macs, Brasil in general and Belem in
particular are worth a visit, as Brasilians are one of the frienliest
and most "laid back" societies I know of, and I have seen quite a few.
So, if anyone would like to visit or does come to work, please get in
touch and I will gladly answer any questions.

best, and a great 2004 to all! and don't forget to vote this year...

eric