[Ti] High-Speed Internet in NYC Hotels?

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Sun Feb 2 07:33:52 PST 2003

On 2/2/03 7:55, "David Ferleger" wrote:

> Hi - I'll be traveling shortly to NYC - Manhattan - Anyone
> know/recommend
> any hotel which has high speed internet either thru ethernet or
> wireless in
> hotel rooms there?  Ti G4 / 10.3.2 here

    Sorry, don't know for Manhattan. I have noticed that a lot of the hotel
web sites are obsolete as to what hotels/motels have installed though.

    The standard thing to say is dataport, which means a telephone jack on
the side of the phone, but one place I stayed ended up having wireless DSL -
psyched - though it cost $11 a day (or $40 a week).

    The last place I stayed had Ethernet jacks, but they weren't hooked up.

-- Roger