[Ti] Dead Ti500

Dick Grable rgrable at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 13:29:31 PST 2003

The very first sign of trouble is one of the USB ports not working
properly. Apple replaced the motherboard (4 times now) in a five month
period. What's causing this is a complete mystery to me and the Apple
techs. All external USB and F/W devices are either self powered or
plugged into a powered hub except for the mouse.