[Ti] What a waste ...

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sat Feb 8 17:07:37 PST 2003

At 7:46 PM -0500 2/8/03, Frank Wiewandt wrote:

>After searching through the Dantz & Apple forums, now I find that my CD-RW is
>one firmware version behind & they say that there is nothing that they are going
>to do. They say it's Apple's fault. Basically I'm feeling pretty screwed. :-(

This takes me back to the time when Apple was making a big statement about getting into the server business with their own standard 'server' package. The tower came with a built-in tape drive and a copy of Retrospect. But Retrospect wasn't compatible with the tape drive it shipped with. I never got anywhere with either company, so I just bought extra hard disk drives and backed up manually. I still do to this day.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)