[Ti] Web site management with TiBook

b flipper at macsrule.com
Mon Feb 10 11:53:45 PST 2003

According to Pete Zimowski:

>In order to broaden my horizons and also as research for an upcoming
>article, I am building a new site in Dreamweaver.  So far there are things I
>love about it, and things that are frustrating me (although I must admit
>those are interface rather than capability issues).  You really can't go
>wrong with either one - but they're both expensive to get into the first
>time.
>
>My $.02
>
>Pete
>petez at macmaineiac.com
>www.macmaineiac.com

I'm with Pete on this one, but from the other direction: I prefer
Dreamweaver, but also have GoLive.

I also am more used to the Macromedia style interface. [from using
Flash and Director]. I don't like the adobe style, personally,
although Photoshop and after Effects are killer apps, no question.
But those two are, to me, the best of the Adobe apps, and one has to
bear in mind that the support materials for the Macromedia products,
[Video-based step-by-step CDs] are far nicer, and more in-depth, than
the Adobe versions. although, even there, Adobe has a great tutorial
CD for InDesign.  It's hard to beat a combination of Dreamweaver MX
[6.1], After Effects, and Flash MX for Web design.

my 2 cents  :=)

~flipper