external display problem

Holly Sisson hsisson at rogers.com
Mon Feb 10 19:40:29 PST 2003

Hi,

I’m trying to attach an external display to my G4. It was working and I
disconnected it to rearrange my desk and now I can’t get my G4 to
detect it. I’m wondering if it’s a problem with the connection to the
TiBook. The video plug seems loose and if I try and use the attached
screws to tighten it to the back (of the TiBook) they don’t connect (so
I can’t tighten the cable on to the back). I’m not explaining this very
well...if anyone has any ideas let me know. Also has anyone been able
to connect the video cable properly (tightly) to the back of their G4
TiBook?

Thanks,
Holly
hsisson at rogers.com